Oxygen based bleaching agents, non-ionic surfactants, anionic surfactants, enzymes, optical brighteners Tesco whites oxy power stain remover powder detergent contains amongst other ingredients: 15-30% of Oxygen based bleaching agents
Store upright in a cool dry place and ensure you replace lid after use.
1 scoop = 30g.
Wearing suitable gloves add:
1 Scoop/5L water along with your standard detergent
Soak 1h max.
(Wash as usual or rinse thoroughly)
Use in washing machine:
1 x scoop to every wash
2 x scoops for heavily soiled garments
Add your detergent as normal
- Always follow washing instructions on garment or fabric care label
- For the majority of garments this product is safe to use for the removal of stains.
- Check for colour fastness by testing a hidden area of the fabric. Rinse and allow to dry.
- Do not use on coloured fabrics
- Do not use on delicate fabrics, wool/silk/leather/upholstery or dry clean only garments.
- Do not use on finished or coated surfaces, for example wood, metal finishes etc.
- Do not soak fabrics with metal fasteners or flame-resistant finishes
- Do not expose pre treated or soaked fabrics to direct sunlight prior to washing.
- Do not use on garments that carry the phrase do not bleach or equivalent care symbol
Name and Address:
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,