Sugar, Rice Flour, Cocoa Powder (11%), Potato Starch, Tapioca Starch, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Sulphate), Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum)
- Free From: Milk, Wheat, Gluten
- Store in a cool dry place.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
Cooking time: 20-22 minutes
You will need: 140g unsalted butter, margarine or dairy free alternative
(softened), 3 large eggs and 30ml water.
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C /160°C Fan / Gas Mark 4.
2. Grease and line two 7 inch round tins.
3. Empty the mix into a large bowl.
4. Add the unsalted butter or margarine or dairy free alternative, eggs and
water and beat together with an electric whisk or by hand until a smooth batter
5. Divide the mixture equally between the two tins and level the top of the
6. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
7. Once baked, leave to cool in the tins for 5 mins before turning out and
leaving to cool completely.
8. Fill and decorate as you like.
Number Of Uses:
Name and Address:
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,