Sugar, Rice Flour, Cocoa Powder (11%), Dark Chocolate Chips (10%) (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Vanilla Flavouring), Tapioca Starch, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Sulphate)
- Free From: Milk, Wheat, Gluten
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool dry place.
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Cooking time: 12 minutes
You will need: 2 large eggs, 45g butter, margarine or dairy free
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C / 160 °C Fan / Gas Mark 4.
2. Line the base and sides of a 7 inch square baking tin with greaseproof paper
making sure the paper sticks out 2.5cm (about an inch) above the rim of the tin.
3. Melt the butter or margarine or dairy free alternative and add with the
water and eggs to the mix.
4. Mix with a wooden spoon until smooth and glossy.
5. Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven and bake for 12 minutes.
6. Once baked, leave in the tray for at least 10 mins to cool before removing
and putting on a cooling rack.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
Number Of Uses:
Name and Address:
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,