Corn Starch, Tapioca Starch, Potato Starch, Salt
- Free From: Milk, Wheat, Gluten
- Store in a cool dry place.
Temperature:Fan 220°C, Gas 9, 240°C
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
You will need 2 large eggs and 175ml of semi skimmed milk or dairy free
1. Empty the contents of the sachet in a mixing bowl.
2. Beat together the eggs and milk in a separate bowl.
3. Pour the liquid mix into the mixing bowl with the dry mix and whisk until a
smooth batter is formed.
Makes: 24 Yorkshire puddings.
1. Heat 1/3 tsp of oil in each tartlet of two twelve hole muffin tins for 10
minutes at 240°C/Fan 220°C/ Gas Mark 9.
2. Add the batter 2/3 of way up the cups, return to the oven and bake for 10-15
minutes until well risen and golden.
Makes: 12 pancakes
1. Heat 1/2 tsp of oil in a 8-9 inches frying pan until hot.
2. Pour in enough batter to cover the pan over a medium heat and swirl the pan
to cover the base in an even layer.
3. Allow to cook for 30s until the pancakes are golden brown.
4. Toss or turn the pancake and cook the other side for 30 seconds.
5. Add another drop of oil from the cup before cooking the next pancake.
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Number Of Uses:
Name and Address:
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,