Glucose Syrup, Belgian Dark Chocolate (21%), Double Cream (Milk) (21%), Sugar, Water, Cocoa Powder, Cornflour, Belgian Dark Chocolate contains: Cocoa Liquor, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring, Belgian Dark Chocolate contains: Cocoa solids 72% minimum
Allergy Advice! For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 4 weeks.
MICROWAVE: Spoon into a microwaveable container and cover loosely. Heat on full power 800 watt - 15 secs 900 watt - 10 sec Spoon into a microwaveable container and cover loosely. Heat on full power for 15 seconds (800W) / 10 seconds (900W). Stir before serving. If required, heat for a further 10 secs or until melted. Do not reheat. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
This product can be consumed cold or warm. Delicious warm with pancakes and ice cream.
Number Of Uses:
Name of recipe suggestion: Profiteroles with Belgian Chocolate Sauce
Preparation: 45 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
200ml cold water, 4 tsp caster sugar, 85g unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing, 115g plain flour, pinch salt, 3 medium free-range eggs, beaten, 600ml double cream, 8 tbsp Tesco Finest Belgian chocolate sauce.
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas mark 6.
2. For the choux pastry: Place the water, sugar and butter into a large saucepan. Heat gently until the butter has melted.
3. Turn up the heat, then quickly pour in the flour and salt all in one go.
4. Remove from the heat and beat the mixture vigorously until a smooth paste is formed. Once the mixture comes away from the side of the pan, transfer to a large bowl and leave to cool for 10-15 minutes.
5. Beat in the eggs, a little at a time, until the mixture is smooth and glossy and has a soft dropping consistency - you may not need it all.
6. Lightly grease a large baking sheet. Using a piping bag and plain 1cm/½in nozzle, pipe the mixture into small balls in lines across the baking sheet.
7. Place the baking sheet into the oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden-brown.
8. For the filling: lightly whip the cream until soft peaks form. When the profiteroles are cold, use a piping bag to pipe the cream into the profiteroles. To serve: Place the stuffed profiteroles into a large serving dish and pour over the Tesco Finest Belgian Chocolate sauce. Serve hot or cold.
Name and Address:
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,