This speedy, fresh salad is perfect for barbecues and summer picnics – juicy tomatoes and crisp sweetcorn are tossed in a tangy lime dressing for a vibrant vegan side dish.
This speedy, fresh salad is perfect for barbecues and summer picnics. There's no cooking – just stir the crisp and colourful mix of juicy tomatoes and sweetcorn together. Toss with a tangy lime dressing and fresh coriander for a vibrant vegan side dish.
- Serves 4
- 10 mins to prepare
- 117 calories / serving
- 250g pack baby plum tomatoes, halved
- 325g tin sweetcorn, drained and rinsed
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- ½ red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 30g pack fresh coriander, leaves finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl, season and toss together.