You only need one dressing that hits all the buttons. This avo-based one is great with potato salad or coleslaw.
Tesco's plant-loving chef, Derek Sarno, says, "You only need one dressing that hits all the buttons. This avo-based one is great with potato salad or coleslaw." Try Derek's creamy avocado dressing in this easy sprout and radish slaw for a great vegan, dairy- and gluten-free coleslaw. Ready in just 20 minutes, it's perfect for last-minute picnics in the sun.
- Serves 6
- 20 mins to prepare
- 78 calories / serving
- 180g pack prepared baby Brussels sprouts, shredded
- 240g pack radishes, very thinly sliced
- 1 very small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 tsp sesame seeds (optional)
For the dressing
- 1 ripe avocado, halved and stoned
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp onion granules
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- To make the dressing, scoop the avocado into a food processor. Add the rest of the dressing ingredients and blitz until smooth.
- In a serving bowl, toss the sprouts, radishes and onion with the dressing. Sprinkle over the sesame seeds (if using).