These baked sweet potato wedges are super easy to make and deliciously spiced to give an extra fiery kick.
These baked sweet potato wedges are super easy to make and deliciously spiced to give an extra fiery kick. Enjoy them as part of a main meal or as a wonderfully wholesome snack.
- Serves 4
- 10 mins to prepare and 30 mins to cook
- 111 calories / serving
- 3 large sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1-2 tbsp Tesco Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil spray
- 1 tsp Tesco paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to gas 7, 220°C, fan 200°C. Arrange the potatoes, in an even layer, over 1-2 large roasting tins.
- Spray the potatoes with the oil, shaking the tray a little to ensure they’re evenly coated. Scatter over the paprika, cayenne pepper and a little seasoning. Bake for 25-30 minutes, turning halfway during cooking, until golden.