Sit back and enjoy a bowlful of this delicious creamy pasta, packed with wild mushrooms and sweet crayfish
Sit back and enjoy a bowlful of this delicious creamy pasta, packed with wild mushrooms and sweet crayfish. Ready in just 15 minutes, this pasta recipe is perfect for an easy midweek meal.
- Serves 2
- 5 mins to prepare and 10 mins to cook
- 494 calories / serving
- 150g (5oz) Tesco Finest Linguine Pasta
- 1 tsp Tesco Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large garlic clove, sliced
- 2 x 100g packs wild Tesco Mushroom Mix, torn into large pieces
- 50ml (2fl oz) dry white wine or fish stock
- 50ml (2fl oz) double cream
- 1 x 120g pack cooked crayfish tails
- 1 lemon, half juiced, half cut into wedges to serve
- 1/2 x 30g pack chives
- In a large pan of boiling water, cook the pasta according to pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large frying pan, then add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the mushrooms to the pan and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the white wine or fish stock and leave to bubble for 1 minute. Pour in the cream and cook for 2 minutes. Add the crayfish and lemon juice then season. Snip over most of the chives, reserving a few to garnish.
- Drain the pasta and add to the sauce in the frying pan; continue to stir over a low heat for a minute to combine the flavours.
- Serve garnished with the rest of the chives and lemon wedges.