This broad bean, feta and pistachio blend is quick and simple to make, but totally tasty.
This broad bean, feta and pistachio blend is quick and simple to make, but totally tasty. The perfect summer dip to accompany toasted pitta or a crunchy vegetable medley.
- Serves 4
- 20 mins to prepare
- 339 calories / serving
- 100g (3 1/2oz) shelled Tesco Broad Beans
- 100g (3 1/2oz) shelled pistachios
- 3 tbsp Tesco Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 150g (5oz) feta, crumbled
- 15g (1/2oz) fresh dill
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely diced
- 2 tbsp natural yogurt
- 1 lemon, 1/2 finely zested and juiced, 1/2 cut into wedges, to serve
- toasted pitta bread, to serve
- In a food processor, blitz the broad beans, pistachios and olive oil until smooth.
- Add in the feta, dill, garlic and chilli and blitz again, then add in the yogurt, lemon and a little seasoning.
- Blitz until smooth and serve with toasted pitta bread.