Asian salmon parcels recipe
Written by Tesco on 9 Feb 2018
Try this simple and delicious salmon dish to feed your family.
- Serves 4
- 5 mins to prepare and 15 mins to cook
- 275 calories / serving
- 4 Tesco Wild Alaskan Salmon
- 2·5cm (1in) piece Tesco Ground Ginger, cut into matchsticks
- 1 red chilli, seeded and sliced
- 1/2 lemon, thinly sliced
- 30ml (2tbsp) soy sauce
- Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200°C, fan 180°C. Tear off four large sheets of tin foil and place a salmon fillet on each. Top the fillets with the ginger, chilli and lemon slices. Put the salmon on a baking sheet and drizzle over the soy sauce. Fold up the foil to make a loose package and seal the ends to secure.
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes. Carefully tear open each package and serve with steamed white rice and wilted greens.